Saturday, June 16, 2012

Mill Valley Cabins by Feldman Architecture

How many of us dream about having our own space? Either it is to work or to rest, we all need some peace and quiet at time. I personally dream that I could have my own studio filled with natural light and surrounded by trees. There, I will organize all my materials and be so productive. I am trying hard to make it happen...
Feldman Architecture is an architectural firm based in San Francisco. The firm's designs celebrate light- filled open spaces with a strong connection to the site and landscape. Do I need to say more?
Here in the Mill Valley Cabins, my dream came true.


Combien d'entre nous rêvons d'avoir notre espace a nous. Que ce soit pour y travailler ou pour s'y reposer, nous avons tous besoin de paix et de silence à un moment ou à un autre. Personellement je rêve d'avoir mon propre studio rempli de lumière naturelle et entouré d'arbres. Là, j'y rangerai tous mes materiaux et serai tellement productive. Je travaille dur pour y arriver...
Feldman Architecture est une compagnie basée a San Francisco. Leur designs célèbrent les espaces lumineux avec une forte connection au site et à la nature environante. Ai-je besoin d'en dire plus? Ici dans les Mill Valley Cabins, mon rêve est devenu réalité.














No comments:

Post a Comment

Little messages

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...